Welcome everyone! This is Button...Button, a place where I talk about crafting and whatever other nonsense I can possibly come up with, I love to write and I love what I do from day to day, hopefully you can get some joy out of it too! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at asay.stephanie@gmail.com. Updates will be happening on the regular so please keep checking in!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Making the New

I've started really pushing hard on making new product and coming up with new ideas for ladybug&babybird.  I really wanted to show you all and offer an awesome special.  Here is some of the new stuff...
Elephants are my favorite animals, and when their trunks are up like this it means good luck and fortune, This hat can be made for a boy or a girl in any size or color. "Baby Elephant"

"Fishy".  Who doesn't love a cute little fish? Each scale is sewn down securely but has great texture for baby and looks awesome on.  All colors can be made to order :)

"Flower Patch" I love doing flowers on hats, these are just a little out of the ordinary and make an adorable little accessory for your baby girl.  All colors are made to order.

Crazy enough this little guy started out as a bear but decided he wanted to be a monkey.  This hat can be made for a little boy or girl, a little bow is added for the girls.  All colors are made to order "Monkey".

I just love cupcakes! I've done this before but this time a swirl has been added as the cherry on top.  All colors are made to order "Cupcake".

Anything with owls on it is my favorite, this is an update on an old favorite that has been really popular in the past.  All colors are made to order and can be for a little boy or girl.  "New Owl"

Last but not least we have this little guy, fun for little boys or even girls, colors are made to order. "Alien"

I really love these great little hats and I hope you do too, if you are interested in making an order please email me at asay.stephanie@gmail.com. All of these hats are just $20.00 and come in any size, when you place your order please give me as much detail as you can :)

ALSO!!! I have a great offer for you! If you like Button, Button Who's got the button on Facebook you will receive $5.00 off your next purchase of $20.00 or more, just comment when you have liked and you will get your discount on your order. If you are already a fan don't worry! you will still get this awesome deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment