Welcome everyone! This is Button...Button, a place where I talk about crafting and whatever other nonsense I can possibly come up with, I love to write and I love what I do from day to day, hopefully you can get some joy out of it too! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at asay.stephanie@gmail.com. Updates will be happening on the regular so please keep checking in!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Energies and Baby Booties

I've been learning a lot of interesting things at school and lately it has been all about the different energies we all have and auras and what not.  I thought I might share some of that with you and you can take it or leave it :)  So basically we have an inside and outside energies, our chakras are our inner energy, there are seven of them and each govern something different.  Our Auras are our outside energies radiated from the Chakras.  When you get your aura read or see pictures related to it all the colors mean something different and together make us the individuals that we are.  We were lucky to take a field trip the other day and were able to get our auras read.  I'm not going to lie I really wanted to have to step into a dark room heavily decorated with velvet and have my radiant energy read by a woman resembling a gypsy. Unfortunately this was not so, all I had to do was place my hand on a hand shaped metal disk and a computer produced this picture....
Everyone's colors were different, mine had mostly blues and yellow, she said the blues meant that I was very creative and artistic (yay!) she also thought that I had a really good connection to meditation.  The yellow means that I have good humor and somehow the combo means I'm a good writer.  Before we finished she mentioned something about my ear and asked me if there was something going on with it, after we left we figured that maybe it had picked up on the piercing that I have or the pressure my ears feel because I have gauges in them.

It was a really cool experience, given my sarcasm it was hard not throwing some jokes around but all in all I can really respect those people who can really open up and believe in this kind of stuff whole-heartedly.

So what's been going on in the crafting part of my life? Well I just registered for a craft show happening after I graduate so I will let you know if I get into that.  While knitting my little fingers off whenever I possibly can I've been working on updating my little baby booties.  I love what I make now I just need to make them just a little more efficient ...

Become of fan of Button. Button, Who's got the Button on Facebook where you can receive $5.00 off your next ladybug&babybird order of $20 or more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment