Welcome everyone! This is Button...Button, a place where I talk about crafting and whatever other nonsense I can possibly come up with, I love to write and I love what I do from day to day, hopefully you can get some joy out of it too! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at asay.stephanie@gmail.com. Updates will be happening on the regular so please keep checking in!

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Findy Find

I have no baby announcements to make at all (just to make things clear) and even though I find baby clothes to be soooo cute I have really held back and haven't purchased anything to save for later.  However, Sunday Ky and I went to the Capital City Antique Mall and there I found vintage baby clothes with the original tags still attached, really...how could I stop myself?

 This is a little nightie that I actually found the pattern for at Joannes a couple months ago, I think this simple little dress with a knitted cardigan would really be the bees knees.  I'm going to start making these sets within the next couple of months (when I have a normal life schedule)



 I can't help but love this little romper with all of my heart! The only thing that I might be worried about is that it is for a 0-3 month old and our babies might be born toddlers if they take after their father at all :)
The ruffles on the bum are really what got me I think.


Last but not least I found this knitted sweater and pixie cap! How could I not buy this? I've already starting looking at the pieces and I'm making a pattern out of them to be able to remake them :)
Antiques aren't for everyone but if you look even harder you can find amazing things like this and to top it all off they were all only $5.00-$9.00.  I love preserving the past, my kids might just hate me for it but then again maybe they will pass what I love onto their kids as well :)


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment