Welcome everyone! This is Button...Button, a place where I talk about crafting and whatever other nonsense I can possibly come up with, I love to write and I love what I do from day to day, hopefully you can get some joy out of it too! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at asay.stephanie@gmail.com. Updates will be happening on the regular so please keep checking in!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Only Monday?!

Ky and I have been working pretty solid since January without any good breaks, we love to travel and with our schedules right now it is almost impossible.  Well Friday we are going to Vegas and I cant really handle how excited I am! we are going down for this huge esthetics conference (IECSC), almost everyone from my school is going including a lot of the staff haha I guess everyone else is needing a vacation this week. 


These past couple of weeks have really been dedicated to knitting my hats for shows and for something new that I'm really excited about.  Signed & Numbered is the awesome local art store that I gab about like all of the time, well they are opening a local artisan boutique and asked if i would like to be apart of it. This is what I really love to do, I'm a huge visual person so when I can see what I am buying before I buy it I feel so much better about it.  Selling over the internet is great and has become huge with sites like etsy and such but when it comes down to it I love when people get to actually see and feel the quality of the product that I make.  Each of my hats and my booties, as well as the quilts I make are all made from the best quality of yarn and felt, I can really appreciate quality but also appreciate not over-pricing things.


I have updated my etsy page,  I love the direction my work is going in and all the new stuff that I have made is here...


http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladybugandbabybird?ref=pr_shop_more


Trust me I can pretty much make anything with felt so if there is something you are wanting and you can't see it on my etsy page please let me know and I will do what I can.  Everything is made to order so you can choose whatever colors, sizes, and anything else that you want.  We can even get as crazy as you want...
yup that would be a raccoon with a mustache :) (mustaches can be added to any characters).  I will keep updating the new items that I add to my etsy page so please keep looking back there or like Button Button on facebook and you will see the updates there :)


There will not be a post this Thursday because we will be getting ready for our trip to Vegas  so look for another post next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment