Welcome everyone! This is Button...Button, a place where I talk about crafting and whatever other nonsense I can possibly come up with, I love to write and I love what I do from day to day, hopefully you can get some joy out of it too! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at asay.stephanie@gmail.com. Updates will be happening on the regular so please keep checking in!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

bunny

I just had to show you my newest little creation :) This is Bunny, I just bought this cute cotton candy blue colored felt from The Handmaiden on Monday and thought it went perfectly with the coral pink colored yarn that I have from Cascade Yarns. !


Look for some new characters popping up in the next little while because ladybug&babybird will soon be sold at the signed & numbered boutique!! You know where I get all that artwork from? well they are opening a local artisan boutique and I am soooo excited about it.  I will let you know any more updates :)


Remember to become  a fan of Button Button on facebook to receive $5 off an order of $20 or more

No comments:

Post a Comment